20 Minutes from Hide-A-Way Hills, Ohio - Logan Town Center

Within a 20 minute drive from Hide-A-Way Hills, one will find themselves in the heart of the historic town of Logan, Ohio known as Logan Town Center.

Logan was originally platted in 1816 as a monument to Chief Logan of the Mingo Indians by a personal venture of Thomas Worthington, Ohio's Governor at that time. By 1840, a section of the Ohio Canal via the Hocking River connected Logan to the northern city of Lancaster, Ohio and brought business along with vitality to the area.

Today, Main Street in Logan continues to be the center of business with shops, restaurants, historic churches, government offices, community cultural centers, and even specialty businesses such as The Washboard Factory which is the only factory in the US still producing washboards.

Logan Town Center, Inc. is a non-profit organization committed to the economic and cultural vitality of Logan’s original town center for the enjoyment and benefit of the residents and visitors in the Hocking Hills. As a result, the organization provides TOURIST INFORMATION, DOWNTOWN MAPS, 2 different WALKING TOURS, along the NEWS AND EVENTS in the area